Monday, September 14, 2009

Mand-glish

Today one of my friends critiqued on chinese blog.

He said
Chinese blogs are always emo
and they like to describe about 'weather'

well
he got his point, right?

And apparently
I'm shooting by him as well

I'm not angry at all
Even he said he cant get what my blog is all about
Sometimes I dont really know what I'm writing
haha xD

But~
Obviously
He had made me wanna make up my point
Just like what he did

Then
My mind came out a new term
Mand-glish
the combination of Mandarin & English

Mandarin or Chinese
is the most powerful written language in the world...
..for me..

I love the beauty of Chinese
because
this is the only language that could express all my world
in only 1 word.
no more no less, ONE

I proud that I could command Chinese
the hardest language in the world.

Yet
I always ask myself
'Why I cant master English when I had alrdy master the hardest quite well?'
.......


Well, back to the topic~
My point is..
Chinese is powerful and it suits the 'sentimental' me.
And
one day
I'll prove that English blog can describe about weather and Emo as well
hehehe~

Mand-glish
is another wonderful and powerful language that created by ME.

Me思you
乐full又

If your language foundation is good enough
You will get what these two short phrases mean

第一篇英文的blog
我不会常用
真的
^^

10 comments:

  1. 好厲害哦。。
    上英文學校念書果然是不一樣。。

    在台灣雖然身邊人都是用華語交談
    可是也許是那一份熟悉感
    讓我不會覺得太孤單或不適應
    希望自己的選擇是對的。。

    一起加油吧^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈~第一次拜访^^
    嗯..我觉得华文是世界上最优美的文字..
    很多时候..我都觉得英文字很冷漠..哈~
    嗯..上大学都是看英文字..还蛮痛苦的呢> <
    我要加强我的英文了..唉~

    ReplyDelete
  3. carmen:对对~要一直加油~不能松懈^^
    p/s:你不要回来的时候连用英文order mcD都不会啊><

    micky:有同感~冷漠的英文~哈哈..
    真的很不习惯的一开始的时候..><
    不过,与其讨厌它,不如打败它!xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哎 no喔!哎 no喔!
    Me思you..miss u
    乐full又..love u
    你在msn display过嘛...哈哈...
    u den gud la...
    我华文半桶水..英文也半桶水..哈..
    好好发展你的mand-glish..
    aza-aza fightin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 可是,句子的单字也是表达同样的意思~
    不只是因为它的发音才用的~
    看到没有?^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. 是哦...
    me思you比较直接...
    酱乐full又咧?

    ReplyDelete
  7. If that guy is a Chinese,
    I'd like to poke 1 or 2 knives into his trunk.

    英文缺乏的,
    是中华的豪迈、清逸和和谐。
    就算是我们新年的祝贺,
    龙马精神,
    英文连边都占不到——当然,英文自有她的独特。

    dragon and horse pray the sperm god?

    ReplyDelete
  8. XD I definitely salute you mann...I have to admit that maybe my mandarin is not as powerful as you but too bad as I said b4 my pc doesn't have chinese star or i'll be already typing in mandarin..haha..well he has he point u see..and honestly speaking, my poetry has lots to do with weather XD not just weather but seasons and nature...keep on being sentimental cos U have a buddy here who just can't seem to let go of poetry and language XD proud to be Chinese!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh and by the way 'Hau Ran', I definitely agree with you on that issue that no matter what, English can't be replaced by Mandarin but of course we can't deny the fact that we can't survive without a reasonably good command of English...well on the other hand the 'angmohs' are slowly picking up our language =D the point is, no matter what language we speak, we are still Chinese and for the very least, we gotta know our mother tongue that is 'Zhong wen' =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. ops...correction..It supposed to be 'Mandarin can't be replaced by English' hehe 'bu hao yi si' XD

    ReplyDelete