Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Management

Management, specifically time management, is always a hard task for me.
Why? HAHA~
Maybe you couldn't believe it but it's true, I'm a solitary sort of fellow, I mean sometimes.
'Sometimes' included when I wanna work on my works, write my blog, place myself in ZEN mode, think/imagine about my future, listen to those relaxing songs, sing along songs and so forth....
I really enjoy the time when I have been isolated in my own little space; and this is the only time that I can utilize my time or work things out better.

Unfortunately, I didn't own my own room/space=(
I've been having a 'room-mate' since I was young.

And the another sad story was, I used to live in a single-storey townhouse, therefore I can hear what exactly on the TV when I was in my room and wanted to do my works.
Those temptations were too much for me.
And then, after hours of fighting with the angel and evil on my head, finally, the TV was switched off and my peaceful little world came at the same time.
However, it only lasted for 5 minutes. Because my room-mate will come into 'our' room and lie on the bed.

Have I forgotten to tell that, my 'room-mate' is the coach potato who always sit in front of the TV and claim that she is too old to listen to the volume that I set and keep turning the volume up? ==

Glad that my house is under renovation now, I'm going to own my own room and little space.
And hopefully there is no more reasons for me to not manage my time well after this.
Except that, after owning a room, there is no more reasons to blame others make my belongings lost. And there is no more reasons for me not to keep my room tidy and neat all the time.
Most importantly, there is no more reasons for me to start on my works after everyone slept.
HAHA.


p/s: Maybe I really got some problems, I really need things to go with the ways that I wanted them to be.

1 comment:

  1. fren~
    u sounds like gonna crazy. xD

    SEOUL.
    Im so excited bout it!!
    lets go! lets go!

    ReplyDelete