Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Arghhhhh

Pwuuuuuuuuuuu~
This is what exactly I did just now, right after trying to search for books by the library website.

OH MY GOD!
Why the essay title look so easy(compare with others) but when you wanna kick a start on it, it is so CLUELESS.

ADUHHHHHH!!
Sem 2 already, I dont know why I still cant get used to arrange those massive and messy information while trying to do the essay.

__________________________________________________

You know what, recently I keep thinking about those questions which I used to give a very strong and confident answer to my parents before I start my course. I remember my answer was like

"I dont want to take Business course, it's very boring and Arts is more suitable for me. I wanted to do Arts, I'm not a business kind..."etc, like what you can imagine now.

Initially, I wanna do language major but since my uni din offer any in this campus, so I just switch myself to my second choice- International Studies. But recently I just really wonder whether have I make a wrong decision? Although until now I dont really feel like I will be happier in business.

hoiyor~OK LAH.
Perhaps, I just so enough about those wars!
PLEASE LAH. Stop war history, it's killing me.
I live suffocatingly under history, esp war history.

2 comments:

  1. don;t worry =) u can do it
    haha if u need help, u have ur seniors here haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, here's my tips.

    War essay of war movies always start with "In 1942, the Allies had invaded..." Haha.

    ReplyDelete