Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'll never learn

Here I am, for ranting again.

Week 8 now, which means this semester is gonna end very very soon, and that is why I'm attacked by stress recently.
Actually I am kinda sad, because I couldn't see my 'eye candy' after this semester. xDD

Let see how packed my submissions are.

6/5- International Studies, 1500 words
12/5- Communication, 2000 words
13/5-Marketing, 1000 words
14/5-Film Studies, 2500 words

God DAMN it!
I don't feel like I do have enough time to complete all these individual works on time.
There are So so so so SO packed!!

I'll never learn to focus.
I'll never learn to make use of time.
I'll never learn to 'zen' myself in the mal-condition.
I'll never learn to not repeating things that I swore not to repeat last time.

And, the worst part is when I'm attacking by stress,
my brain couldn't function properly.
And the hot weather makes me feel extremely uncomfortable and distracted.

How could I process in these ways? ='<



Perhaps I should visit library more in order to complete my assignments on time and, at the same time, enjoy the freezing air-cond there, since I couldn't focus at home. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Holy...I think the total words of your assignment sum more than the words I need for TWO semesters' assignments.

    Anyway, we get pushed to the limit when things are more challenging. You should make it through no prob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't like to stay in library because it is toooo quiet. I feel great preasure. The place that I prefer to stay is a nice coffee shop, with light music...I think this is more comfortable than in library!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. who;s ur eye candy? lol haha
    I have film studies and PR due on the same day!

    ReplyDelete