Monday, October 26, 2009

Brave to live in Reality

I like my friends who always means both teacher and friend to me.Unfortunately, not everyone could own that position in my heart.Yet, once you owned that position, it's quite hard for me to sack you away. xD
In my last post, he said living in the past will make us vulnerable.True. I know that.
Meanwhile, I realize that I'm not brave enough to stay brave and strong.Hence, I'm not good enough to achieve what a stronger could achieve.Ironically, being a stronger is what I wanna to be.
I do set goals, and I really put some efforts to achieve them.Although the results are not satisfying, due to the reason that the insufficient efforts,but at least I do try, unlike in the past, keep nagging and do nothing.I promise myself to do better in the coming future.

I hope I can live in reality, as strong as you all.But the loneliness that I felt sometimes, killing me softly and demolishing what I have done.It's regrettable, but I have to admit that I'm as brave/ tough as I thought.

Fortunately, I still have you guys.
Right? =)

Don't worry, I'll really try to be brave to live in reality.Reality is harsh, vulnerable me will try, really really do try.

1st step is, coping with loneliness!

Wish me Luck! xD
And thanks~everyone~in my life~



No comments:

Post a Comment