Monday, December 20, 2010

Dreamy land


Yesterday I went to office with my mummy to rescue my collapsed face.
FYI, my mummy used to be a beautician and she is a part-timer beautician now.
After that, we went to Tesco to restore groceries and food.
On our way from office to Tesco
I saw this


The very Korean-style-decorated coffee house caught my eyes.
And it's written
Korean food Hotdog and Coffee
A huge Korean food fans like me will definitely wanna give a try
and I'd immediately listed it as my
'MUST visit before leaving No.1'

Then
~~DaDang~~


There we are.
haha.

The coffee house, or should call restaurant is offering both Korean food and Hotdog,
and of course some pastries.
Apparently, this very Korean coffee house is operating by a pair Korean father and son.
They are very nice and friendly by offering me some more side dishes when
the father saw I was almost finishing the side dishes and I haven't finished my meal.
:)

Some pics of the food and pastries that we ordered.

Moji and Choux Cream Puff.
The puff was super nice!

My Kimchi soup.
This was my first time on trying Kimchi soup cooked with calms and tuna.
Ok but not spicy enough.

His Kimchi fried rice.
Doesn't meet his taste but mine.

The side dishes.
Love them!

There are varieties of hotdog offered and it said that the hotdog and its bread are handmade
so I assume their signature food is HOTDOG!
which I did not manage to try on this visit so save it for the coming one.
hehe.

Anyway,
this coffee house looks so dreamy right :D
It's called B-station,
located at Ampang, WaterFront (if I'm not mistaken the place),
near Korean Stone BBQ.

Go and try, and you'll love it!
:)

2 comments:

  1. Wow... Sounds nice!!
    I think I'll give it a try when I'm back to M'sia.
    haha

    But... What's the price range?? = =

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha u should.

    for the hotdogs between rm7 to rm9, if i'm not mistaken. they have set for hotdog too, under rm10.
    beverage rm4-5, korean food a bit pricey like usual rm11-15, depends wat u order.

    quite affordable actually =)

    ReplyDelete