Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Friends and the City

Kuala Lumpur is such an amazing city where there are really lots kind of people around.
It's much full filled with both locals and exotics.
What would you say?

We have the very 'local' who we called bumiputra;
we have those coming from the Chinese land;
we have those coming from the Indian land;
and of course we have those from elsewhere.
So, the very special thing here is- we all mixed together!
How nice! =)

Recently
one of my best friends seems having a very good time on her job and her life.
I really glad to hear that.
But then, what I really get aroused is her life! LOL
Oh my godness...!!
I have to prepare myself!
Prepared to get some astounded news from her!
Oh my godness!! A French not french fries! LOL
Oh my godness again!
I'd never been thought that any of my friend will hook up with an ang mo~
Although France doesn't give me any good impression,
except the nice and romantic view in Paris .
What I heard about French are arrogant, unfriendly or possibly sometimes they are rude.
But these are not always the cases, right?
The thing is my friend met a French in M'sia!!
Although their prospect is looking dim now, who knows what will happen next, right?
Maybe she'll meet another ang mo..?
Haha.
I think I should stop my own exciting imagination here before she get frustrated. lol

Apart from this,
erm..well, I guess I'd better elaborated my 'friends and the city' series on my next blog post..
It's too long already.

Quote Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City,
"This is what I love about NYC, you'll never know what'll happen next."
For me,
"This is what I love about City, you'll never know what'll happen next."

Need not to go to the far away NYC, in the small and messy KL or elsewhere, you'll definitely find your own enchanted.


I love City; the unknown variables in it which waiting for you to reveal. =D

Ces't la vie!
Santé !

2 comments:

  1. And hence the wrong statement "One Malaysia". Malaysia is never one, she's always mixed. Colourful. One colour, huh? How dully could it be with only one colour, my dear Prime Minister?

    City, for me, is a concrete jungle. Filled with astonishment, both positive and negative, just like the green jungle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow
    qin gu..
    I LOVE YOUR POST
    XXD

    regarding our friend's life
    i feel the same way u feel~
    XXD again~~>v<

    ReplyDelete